Sacred Energy Site
Awe Inspiring Natural Rock Formations
23rd to 30 th June 2013
Come on a journey with us into the remarkable Purnululu, in the Bungle Bungles of Western Australia.8 Days travel in a specially designed 4WD, including 52 creek crossings, into Purnululu National Park itself.
We begin our adventure with a ‘welcome to country’ by indigenous elders before a stop over at Katherine Hot Springs, Indigenous Art at Gregory /Judbura National Park. We spend 3 full days exploring this world heritage area, during which you will witness the 2.5 km long, 300 ft high walls of Echidna Chasm. This incredible formation will light up as we time our entry just as the sun reaches midday, it’s like walking into a natural sound and light temple.
Before long we begin our drive through the Bee Hive Domes where nature has sculpted some of the worlds most spectacular, towering rock formations. Contrasting with the view of the Tanami Desert and the Purnululu Massif, an extraordinary sight to experience. This is a remarkable and awe inspiring journey that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
- Depart Darwin approx. 6.30am
- Welcome to Country ceremony, Humpty Doo
- Stop off at Katherine hot springs
- After lunch drive to Judbara/Gregory National Park
- Nawulbinbin walk, 1.7km walk with stunning views and rock art.
- Camp at Joe Creek
- Drive to Kununurra to do food shop
- Drive to Purnululu National Park, 52 creek crossing approximately 5 hrs.
- Purnululu Adventure making our way along the sandstone escarpment to Echidna Chasm where we start our sacred walk into the heart of the 2k
- 100m high natural temple , to where we will sound and commune .
- Walk through palm grove , witness a purnululu sunset .
- Drive through the Beehive Domes & Towers ( like a lost city)
- Walk to Cathedral Gorge & Picaninny George , more sounding & attuning
- Optional helicopter ride over the Purnululu Massif – 100 times the size of Uluru (One of the most amazing helicopter rides in the world – $235/$335)
- Echidna Chasm and or the Beehive Domes
- Starlight Meditation.
Day 6 – Purnululu
- Depart Purnululu National
- Drive to Keep River National Park NT
- Drive to Edith Falls, Nitmuluk National park, for a cool refreshing swim.
- After Lunch drive to Litchfield National Park
- Camp near a waterfall
- Explore Litchfield, including Florence, Wangi and Tolmer Falls and Buley Rockholes.
- Drive to Darwin, arrival approx. 6pm
Your one retreat price – $2850
- Arrival accommodation in Darwin and four nights in Kakadu
- All food and drinks from Tuesday after breakfast, to Saturday afternoon
- All transport from Darwin to Kakadu and return
- All tours, camp fees, park entry fees, guides and equipment
- Classes, meditation and crocodile sightings
- Sound meditation with Brian & Alora from Soul Fire Spirit Adventures
Secure your place NOW
Secure your place with a deposit of $500 (Balance due by June 30th)
Go to Contact page for more details.